May your Memorial Day be filled with memories and peace.
CONGRATULATIONS VAL CONNOLLY!
Val is officially an American Citizen!
Originally from Scotland and has lived in the
We celebrate with you!
Srilekha Mundla -Welcome Back!
Sponsored by Claire Garlick
Sponsored by Venus Mendoza
Candace Simon Burch
Sponsored by Anne Lakusta
Sponsored by Venus Mendoza
Agent Tip of the Week!
Source: TREC Advisor
Tech Tip of the Week
Calendar and Training Tips
- Reminder that our official KW DMN training calendar is on the Market Center Intranet.
- Titles in orange are office events/meetings
- Titles in green are office training classes
- Titles with a caret ^ preceding them are live stream classes you can watch from any location with the appropriate link. To find the link, go to kwconnect.com > Technology > Videos > Connect Live Schedule > Select desired class
- Select on the name of the class to get the details such as:
- Date & Time
- Class Description
- Prerequisites – please review these in advance. You may need to take a class prior to the one you are considering or you may need to have specific items completed before the class. These prerequisites are for a reason. They are not to prevent someone from coming to class, but they are meant to assist in our classes providing exceptional content and being able to stay on the intended topic. If you have questions about the prerequisites prior to attending class, feel free to contact the class instructor or the class organizer who are listed in the class.
- Register for the event/class
- In the details section of the training/event select the blue “register for event now” on the top right of the page to register
- Remember to register for all classes you are attending, this is important!
- You can add this calendar to your personal calendar by selecting the “Subscribe” option at the top of the calendar. The Office Calendar are all office events, the “My Events Calendar” are the events you have RSVP’d to attend. Choose the appropriate calendar, then select the type of calendar you want to add it to, for example, Google/Android, Apple/iCloud, Outlook, or Other. Then follow the step by step instructions. These calendars will not interfere with your personal calendar, as they can be selected “off” and “on”.
What’s Going on in Your Market Center?
More Training And Events This Week!
Monday, May 27th
Market Center closed for Memorial Day
Tuesday, May 28th
8:45-10:00 ~ Breakfast & Tour New Listings ~ Bob Erwin
9:00-12:00 ~ IGNITE: Your Business ~ Stacey Reynolds
12:00-1:00 ~ Executive Assistant Master Mind
1:00-2:00 ~ Buyer’s Agent Master Mind
7:30-8:30 ~ Core Webinar ~ Stacey Reynolds
Wednesday, May 29th
9:00-12:00 ~ IGNITE: Build Your Business ~ Stacey Reynolds
1:00-2:30 ~ Core Level 1~ Stacey Reynolds
Thursday, May 23rd
8:30-9:00 ~ Script Practice ~ Stacey Reynolds
9:00-12:00 ~ IGNITE: Hands On and Practical Exercises ~ Stacey Reynolds
11:30-12:30 ~ Core Level 2 ~ Stacey Reynolds
Friday, May 24th
9:00-11:00 ~ IGNITE: Find Your Business ~ Stacey Reynolds
12:00-1:00 ~ Preparing Your Listing For Sale and Inspections ~ Gordon Law/Texas Best Inspections
Daily Livestream Events ~ Livestream Links
Tuesday, May 28 – Friday, May 31
Save the Dates!
Sarah Nobles Key