Fantastic Friday and Welcome to Rosemary’s Rubies!
Out with the old, in with the new!
Here’s to a new year – a new chapter and new verse … the choice is ours.
Blessings for a BRIGHT
Our office is closed:
New Year’s Eve: 3:00-5:30
New Year’s Day: All Day
IF YOU FORGOT TO PAY YOUR 2019 GLAR DUES!
If you did not pay your 2019 GLAR Dues and MLS Fees, please do so immediately so your name is not on the Naughty List.
Agent Tip of the Week!
5 simple New Year’s resolutions every real estate agent should make*
Make sure this year’s goals stick by simplifying them.
1. Turn off your smart phone for at least 5 minutes a day
It’s for your own sanity really. For just five minutes a day, whenever you want, turn your phone off — all the way off. Use that five minutes to recall simpler times.
2. Get one new lead each week
You don’t have to become a lead machine overnight, but you do need to actively gain leads to grow your business. Any agent with an active Instagram account can pick up 52 new followers a year.
3. Post once a week on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter
No matter how little value social media has in your personal life, it serves a professional purpose. See above.
4. Get your CE done at least one week before it’s due
Continuing education is a part of the real estate gig. Save yourself stress by getting it done early this year.
Online continuing education courses are now available on all devices. You can work on getting your CE knocked out while waiting on a buyer to tour the same house for the third time.
5. Turn your car into a true mobile office
Practically everywhere is an office when you’re a real estate agent. Your car is basically your mobile office.
Because you already have a mobile plan with unlimited data and hot spotting (right?), make your vehicle even more functional with a laptop steering wheel desk, mobile printer, solar recharger for all the devices and the Handpresso auto espresso machine. Don’t forget to save the receipts for a tax deduction.
As you think about what you want to accomplish in the coming year, go big with your long-term goals, but be realistic about the steps it will take to get there.
COMING TO OUR MARKET CENTER!
Courtesy of Lawyer’s Title!
What’s Going on in Your Market Center?
FIRST WINE DOWN 2019!!!
Join us in the Bistro from 4:00-5:30 for wine, beer, and light snacks!
More Training Events Next Week!
Monday, December 31st ~ 2:00-3:00 ~ KWDMN Book Club ~ Mike Tobin
Wednesday, January 2nd ~ 8:30-9:00 ~ Script Practice ~ Stacey Reynolds
Wednesday, January 2nd ~ 9:00-12:00 ~ National Expired Power Day
Wednesday, January 2nd ~ 1:00-2:30 ~ Core Level 1 ~ Stacey Reynolds
Thursday, January 3rd ~ 11:30-12:30 ~ Core Level 2 ~ Stacey Reynolds
Thursday, January 3rd ~ 1:00-4:00 ~ Tech and New Agent Orientation* ~ Rosemary Croney and Tammy Bunk
*Join Rosemary and Tammy for tech tips and an overview of Policies & Procedures. Not just for new agents.
Save the Dates!
SIGN UP NOW! STARTING SOON!
|BOLD FREE First Step – Flower Mound, TX|
|Wednesday, January 16, 2019|
|8:30 am – 3:30 pm|
- On average agents close 14 contracts during the 7 weeks period
- Nationwide, BOLD increased production volume of attendees by 154%
- Attendees with 4 – 6 years of experience in the business had 48% more written units, 21% more sold units, and 19% more GCI than those with 4 – 6 years of experience who did not attend BOLD
- Attendees with 7 – 10 years of experience in the business had 103% more written units, 49% more sold units, and 30% more GCI, than those with 7 – 10 years of experience who did not attend BOLD. Thus BOLD is even more impactful for more experienced associates
Register Here For BOLD: