Fantastic Friday and Welcome to Rosemary’s Rubies!
Danielle Marie Mullings
Sponsored By: Katie Saldivar
Sponsored By: Lori Lesnansky
Sponsored Rukiya Woodley
Sponsored By: Linda Perkins
Sponsored By: Linda Snelling
Sponsored By: Kelly Hernandez
Agent Tip of the Week!
Tammy’s Tech Tip! – Two This Week!!!
1. Social Media Image Sizes Confusing? This will help!
The new document that will help you sort out all of the sizes can be found here!
2. Have you met Kelle???
Kelle is going to be your next best friend in building your business! Well, actually not your best friend, but your virtual assistant! Right now Kelle is new, she is learning how to help you grow your business. She needs your help to learn! And… while she is learning, she can begin to help you even now!
Download the instructions to on how to access Kelle now.
Why should you download Kelle? She can start helping you now.
- Connects you to your referral network
- Connects you to KWConnect
- Connects you to your CGI tracking and goals
Safety Tip of the Week!
Send it out to your Sphere!
- Clean the dryer lint screen/filter before drying a load of clothes. If clothing is damp after drying or the drying cycle is taking much too long, then this may be a sign of blocked air flow.
- Clean the dryer vent and exhaust duct to the exterior of home annually. Check the exhaust termination on the exterior wall for proper operation; the termination must be free of lint, with no screen and a flapper that operates to prevent animal entry. Monitor dryer air flow out of the exhaust termination with the dryer operating normally. If you do not feel significant air flow, the duct system may be partially blocked, or the duct is too long.
- Check the User’s Guide to ensure the duct is the correct length. If blocked, have it evaluated and cleaned appropriately.
- Clean around dryer and under dryer periodically to remove lint build up. Ensure that flammable materials are not stored around the dryer.
- Replace plastic accordion type duct connector from dryer to wall with rigid metal or semi-rigid metalized duct.Also, ducts from dryer to exterior of home should have a slight slope downward (with no dips) to avoid collecting water and thus trapping lint.
- Take special care when drying clothes that have been soiled with volatile chemicals such as gasoline, cooking oils, cleaning agents, finishing oils or stains. Wash this type of soiled clothing more than once before drying and dry it on the lowest heat possible.
For additional information consult the web at https://www.cpsc.gov/s3fs-public/5022.pdf
What’s Going on in Your Market Center?
C O R E MENTORSHIP ORIENTATION
(Creating Outstanding Realtors For Excellence)
3/12/2018 at 3:30 PM
Creating Outstanding Realtors for Excellence – is a fast track program to provide agents with the foundation needed to launch their business, and get off to a fast, exciting start in real estate!
This 90 minute orientation class covers how, what, when and where details necessary to get your Real Estate business started with Dallas Metro North. You will be introduced to “Path to Success”. Path to Success is your first 100 days business guide.
Cinda Knight, Productivity Coach, facilitates this class and program. If you have questions about the CORE program, Cinda’s email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you want to build your profit share tree, this is also an excellent recruiting tool for you so come & check it out!
12:00-1:15 in Training Room B!
Come and see what our ALC members will be discussing for our Market Center!
More Training Events This Week!
Monday, March 12th ~ 1:00-1:30 ~ CGI Call
Monday, March 12th ~ 2:00-3:00 ~ KWDMN Book Club ~ Mike Tobin
Wednesday, March 14th ~ 12:00-1:00 ~ CORE Level 2 ~ Cinda Knight
Wednesday, March 14th ~ 1:00-2:00 ~ Google & Tech Training ~ Bryan Shanafelt
Wednesday, March 14th ~ 1:30-3:00 ~ Core Level 1 ~ Cinda Knight
Thursday, March 15th ~ 9:00-12:00 ~ Tech and New Agent Orientation ~ Rosemary Croney and Tammy Bunk
*Join Rosemary and Tammy for tech tips and an overview of Policies & Procedures. Not just for new agents.
Friday, March 16th ~ 2:00-4:00 ~ Technology Genius Bar ~ Tammy Bunk
Save the Dates!
Servant auction is exactly a week and a half away. Sign up now at the front desk or use the link below to offer whatever service or talent you have. What can you do? … deliver a singing telegram, dress up like a superhero for a kids party, take a dog to the groomer? SIGN UP NOW! http://www.signupgenius.com/go/409084fabac23abf94-servant
Lawyers Title still has Planners for 2018! Talk to Liesel to get yours!
Congratulations to Our Newest Cappers!
Charles & Linda Nuber