Fantastic Friday and Welcome to Rosemary’s Rubies!
Also, come see Megan at the Front Desk on Wednesday so she can
give you a special Valentine’s Day token of our appreciation!
VISITATION AND FUNERAL INFORMATION FOR OUR BELOVED, GLORIA GONZALES
Friday, Feb 9
7 pm – 9 pm
Mulkey-Mason Funeral Home
740 S. Edmonds
Lewisville, Texas 75067
Saturday, Feb 10
Victorious Life Assembly of God
2671 MacArthur Blvd
Lewisville, Texas 75067
Agent Tip of the Week!
The new and revised TAR forms are now available for your use on the TAR website, www.texasrealestate.com. They are not available on Dotloop or zipForm so our office will not make them mandatory yet. Until then, you are welcome to use them and familiarize yourself with the changes (redline versions available on TAR website).
The Texas Association of REALTORS® residential and property management forms task forces in December proposed updated forms and new forms. After feedback from members like you, the below revised and new forms have been adopted.
These association forms have been revised
- 1101: Residential Real Estate Listing Agreement, Exclusive Right to Sell
- 1102: Residential Real Estate Listing Agreement, Exclusive Right to Lease
- 1201: Farm & Ranch Real Estate Listing Agreement, Exclusive Right to Sell
- 1406: Seller’s Disclosure Notice
- 1501: Residential Buyer/Tenant Representation Agreement
- 1506: General Information and Notice to Buyers and Sellers
- 1912: Notices Regarding Contingency Under Addendum for Sale of Other Property by Buyer
- 1935: Seller’s Estimated Net Proceeds
- 1936: Approximation of Buyer’s Closing Costs
- 1941: Relocation Addendum
- 2001: Residential Lease
- 2003: Residential Lease Application
- 2004: Pet Agreement
- 2005: Extension of Residential Lease
- 2011: Residential Lease for a Multi-Family Property Unit
- 2201: Residential Leasing and Property Management Agreement
These new association forms have been adopted
- 1417: Representation Disclosure
- 1418: Update to Seller’s Disclosure Notice
- 1945: Notice of Withdrawal of Offer
- 2013: Bed Bug Addendum
- 2014: Residential Lease Amendment
- 2224: Notice of Abandonment
- 2225: Response to Request for Assistance Animal
- 2226: General Information for a Landlord Regarding Assistance Animals
- 2517: Wire Fraud Warning
- 2518: Information Regarding Windstorm and Hail Insurance for Certain Properties
- 2519: Information Regarding Property Near International Border
All the forms have a February 1, 2018, revision date; however, you may continue to use the the prior versions of the forms until the updated forms are posted on zipForm. All the forms are now available for download on texasrealestate.com, and you can also see redline versions of the revised forms.
Tammy’s Tech Tip!
What’s Going on in Your Market Center?
C O R E MENTORSHIP ORIENTATION
(Creating Outstanding Realtors For Excellence)
2/12/2018 at 3:30 PM
Creating Outstanding Realtors for Excellence – is a fast track program to provide agents with the foundation needed to launch their business, and get off to a fast, exciting start in real estate!
This 90 minute orientation class covers how, what, when and where details necessary to get your Real Estate business started with Dallas Metro North. You will be introduced to “Path to Success”. Path to Success is your first 100 days business guide.
Cinda Knight, Productivity Coach, facilitates this class and program. If you have questions about the CORE program, Cinda’s email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you want to build your profit share tree, this is also an excellent recruiting tool for you so come & check it out!
Come and see what our ALC Members have in store for our Market Center!
More Training Events This Week!
Monday, February 12th ~ 1:00-1:30 ~ CGI Call
Monday, February 12th ~ 1:30-2:30 ~ Greensheets and Office Policies ~ Jeri McGuire
Monday, February 12th ~ 2:00-3:00 ~ KWDMN Book Club ~ Mike Tobin
Wednesday, February 14th ~ 12:00-1:00 ~ CORE Level 2 ~ Cinda Knight
Wednesday, February 14th ~ 1:30-3:00 ~ Core Level 1 ~ Cinda Knight
Thursday, February 15th ~ 9:00-12:00 ~ Tech and New Agent Orientation ~ Rosemary Croney and Tammy Bunk
*Join Rosemary and Tammy for tech tips and an overview of Policies & Procedures. Not just for new agents.
Friday, February 16th ~ 2:00-4:00 ~ Technology Genius Bar ~ Tammy Bunk
Save The Dates!
March 7th-March 29th
RSVP by February 23rd!
REGISTER TODAY! BEGINS MARCH 19TH
Financial Peace University is a nine-lesson class that will teach you how to take control of your money!
March 19 Lesson 1 Super Saving
March 26 Lesson 2 Relating with Money
April 2 Lesson 3 Cash Flow Planning
April 9 Lesson 4 Dumping Debt
April 16 Lesson 5 Buyer Beware
April 23 Lesson 6 The Role of Insurance
April 30 Lesson 7 Retirement and College Planning
May 7 Lesson 8 Real Estate and Mortgages
May 14 Lesson 9 The Great Misunderstanding
Sign up here using this link https://www.fpucentral.com/classes/1058995/registration
Contact Andre Kocher with any questions: email@example.com
Servant Auction Sign Up!
Do you have a special talent, skill or service that you would like to donate for our annual KW Cares Fundraiser?
Sign Up Sheet is at the Front Desk!
Lawyers Title still has Planners for 2018! Talk to Liesel to get yours!
Congratulations to Our Newest Cappers!