Fantastic Friday and Welcome to Rosemary’s Rubies!
Wow, what a busy and exciting week we have had at our market center! Many activities with our awesome vendors and local builders so I hope you were able to show them your support and enjoy what they offer. I hope everyone is aware how blessed we are to have such valuable resources and friendships. This is not always typical in other brokerages. I am still in awe of the variety of events and training that our office provides each and every day. There is no reason for failure unless you are not taking full advantage of the training and support that is being offered to you. I want everyone to have successful careers and make their dreams come true…
A shout out to Michelle Peters-Hill and Erin Fulton for their creativity and hard work in making the Vendor Fair and Builder Bonanza a success! I personally enjoyed both events and heard good feedback from agents, vendors and builders. Thank you ladies!
Sponsored By: Robert Daniels (Frisco Stars)
Sponsored By: Joe Glucman (San Antonio)
UL Assistant to Beth Brake
Agent Tip of the Week!
As a Real Estate Sales Agent, you must renew your license every two years. A renewal notice from TREC will be sent out about 90 days before your expiration date. As part of the renewal process, you must complete certain continuing education courses to help you deliver competent and quality real estate services.
Sales Apprentice Education (SAE) requirements: You will need Three 30 hour SAE courses plus Legal Update I and II (Total of 98 additional hours)
- If you are renewing for the first time, active or inactive, you must have a total of 270 qualifying real estate course hours, 4 hours of TREC’s Legal Update I, and 4 hours of TREC’s Legal Update II posted to your license record prior to submitting your renewal.
- Submit qualifying course completion documents to TREC at least 10 days before renewing your license.
- Qualifying credit will not be granted if you were previously given credit for a substantially similar qualifying course within a two year period.
Active Sales Agent License renewal requirements: You will need 10 classroom hours of TREC approved CE courses plus Legal Update 1 and 2 (Total of 18 additional hours)
- Complete 18 hours of approved Continuing Education (CE) courses
- 8 hours of TREC Legal Update I and II; and
- 10 hours of elective CE
- If you are a delegated supervisor of one or more license holders for a period of 6 months or more during the supervisor’s current license period, you must complete the 6 Hour Broker Responsibility Course as part of the 18 hour CE requirement.
- If TREC records do not reflect completion of CE requirements at the time you submit your renewal application, you must pay a $200 CE Deferral Fee, or renew in inactive status. Payment of the CE Deferral Fee allows you to remain active for an additional 60 days from your expiration date to complete CE requirements.
What’s Going On In Your Market Center?
IGNITE BEGINS MONDAY,
C O R E ORIENTATION
(Creating Outstanding Realtors For Excellence)
10/23/2017 at 3:30 PM
10/25/2017 at 5:00 PM
Creating Outstanding Realtors for Excellence – is a fast track program to provide agents with the foundation needed to launch their business, and get off to a fast, exciting start in real estate!
This 90 minute orientation class covers how, what, when and where details necessary to get your Real Estate business started with Dallas Metro North. You will be introduced to “Path to Success“. Path to Success is your first 100 days business guide.
Cinda Knight, Productivity Coach, facilitates this class and program. If you have questions about the CORE program, Cinda’s email is email@example.com.
If you want to build your profit share tree, this is also an excellent recruiting tool for you so come & check it out!
Also This Tuesday!
Also This Wednesday!
More Training Events This Week!
Monday, October 23rd 2017 ~ 8:30~9:30 ~ Million Dollar Mondays! ~ Anne Lakusta
Monday, October 23rd 2017 ~ 10:00-12:00 ~ One-on-One Mentoring with ALC* ~ Lori Lesnansky, Missy Phipps, Stephanie Carter
* Stop by Stephanie & Missy’s office door to sign up for a slot!
Monday, October 23rd 2017 ~ 10:00-11:00 ~ How to Price it Right ~ Mike Tobin
Monday, October 23rd 2017 ~ 1:00-2:00~ CGI Goal Setting Workshop~ John Davis
Monday, October 23rd 2017 ~ 2:00-3:00 ~ Greensheets and Office Policies ~ Jeri McGuire
Tuesday, October 24th 2017 ~ 10:00-5:00 ~ Mega Camp Live!
Thursday, October 26th 2017 ~ 9:00-12:00 ~ Tech and New Agent Orientation* ~ Sarah Bordelon and Rosemary Croney
*Join Sarah and Rosemary for tech tips and an overview of Policies & Procedures. Not just for new agents.
Thursday, October 26th 2017 ~ 1:00-2:00 ~ Lease Workshop ~ Shirley Johnson
Thursday, October 26th 2017 ~ 1:30-3:00 ~ Michael Lewis Marketing Suite ~ Sarah Bordelon
Save the Date!
Need an Updated Head Shot? One Spot Left at 2:45 pm so sign up now!
Sign Up Sheet is at the Front Desk!
Check Out This Week’s Treasure Chest!
Located at the Front Desk!