Fantastic Friday And Welcome To Rosemary’s Rubies!
We have some important events happening next week! On Monday, you will notice several things around the office to kick off our “$1 Billion Baby” campaign. As an office, we are striving to reach a goal of $1 Billion Dollars in Sales!!!!! This is attainable so let’s make this happen so we can have the Best of Everything!!!!!
On Tuesday, July 4th, our office will be closed in observance of Independence Day.
Happy Birthday America! As we celebrate this Fourth of July weekend, please keep in mind that this is a celebration of America’s Independence… patriotic fun, fireworks and All American barbecues. What gives the Fourth of July its significance is that our Declaration of Independence was adopted by the Continental Congress in 1776. It is an honor and privilege to celebrate our great country’s independence and freedom. I hope everyone will enjoy this time of celebration with family and friends.
Sponsored By: Lina Dodson
Sponsored By: Steve Lay (Plano)
Sponsored By: Rob Lord
Sponsored By: Tammy Boudreaux
Sponsored By: Darien Hall
Sponsored By: Tricia Andrews (Frisco)
Agent Tip Of The Week!
- Keller Williams logo and broker name must appear on all business cards and advertising. The broker’s name must be at least 50% of the size of the largest item of contact information.
- Must include “each office independently owned and operated”.
- Must include a designation such as “agent”, “Realtor”, “broker associate” or a trade association name that serves clearly to identify the advertiser as a real estate agent.
- Do not use “Realty” or “Real Estate” in your domains or DBAs UNLESS you have a broker’s license and have registered as a business entity with TREC.
- All DBAs and team names must comply with TREC and TAR guidelines and registered by the broker with TREC. See Agent Services before using a DBA and/or team name.
- Do not change any trademarked or copyrighted name or logo.
- Do not cause a member of the public to believe that a sales agent is in charge of the brokerage business. For example, a sales agent referring to themselves as the “owner”, “CEO”, “President” or “Partner”.
- Do not use inaccurate descriptions on a listing service. For example, “fully remodeled” when not all was remodeled/replaced, “granite counter tops” when it is not true granite, etc.
- Do not advertise a property subject to an exclusive listing without permission from the listing broker and without disclosing listing broker.
What’s Going On In Your Market Center?
C O R E
(Creating Outstanding Realtors For Excellence)
7/3/2017 at 3:30 in Training Room B
*NIGHT CLASSES 7/5/2017 at 5 pm and 6 pm in Training Room B*
Creating Outstanding Realtors for Excellence – is a fast track program to provide agents with the foundation needed to launch their business, and get off to a fast, exciting start in real estate!
This 90 minute orientation class covers how, what, when and where details necessary to get your Real Estate business started with Dallas Metro North. You will be introduced to “Path to Success“. Path to Success is your first 100 days business guide.
Cinda Knight, Productivity Coach, facilitates this class and program. If you have questions about the CORE program, Cinda’s email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you want to build your profit share tree, this is also an excellent recruiting tool for you so come & check it out!
Lawyers Title Can Help With Your Videos!!!
More Training Events This Week!
Monday, July 3rd 2017 ~ 10:00-12:00 ~ One-on-One Mentoring with ALC* ~ Lori Lesnansky, Missy Phipps, Stephanie Carter
* Stop by Stephanie & Missy’s office door to sign up for a slot!
Thursday, July 6th 2017 ~ 9:00-12:00 ~ Tech and New Agent Orientation* ~ Sarah Bordelon and Rosemary Croney
*Join Sarah and Rosemary for tech tips and an overview of Policies & Procedures. Not just for new agents.
Thursday, July 6th 2017 ~ 1:30-3:00 ~ Dotloop Training ~ Sarah Bordelon
ALWAYS CHECK THE INTRANET CALENDAR FOR LAST MINUTE CHANGES!
Save the Dates!
Thursday, July 13th!
Thursday, July 13th!
Thursday, July 20th!
Friday, July 21st!
Check Out This Week’s Treasure Chest!
Located at the Front Desk!
Congratulations To Our Newest Cappers!