Fantastic Friday and Welcome to Rosemary’s Rubies!
Most of you already know Michelle Peters-Hill, who worked alongside of Erin Fulton and shared an office with her. For those that may not know Michelle, I suggest you get to know this amazing and talented lady. I am pleased to announce that Michelle is now Stacey Buettner’s Executive Assistant. You can find Michelle in her office next to Jeri McGuire, MCA. Michelle will also be assisting all staff members and is in charge of our training calendar. I would like to share some interesting things about Michelle so everyone can get to know her better:
Michelle comes to us with an entirely different background. With a degree in Education Science and Finance, her passion has always been about our children and their future. But being from Oklahoma, Michelle found that the resources were not there (still true today) so she packed up and moved to Texas. Once here she took on the fashion/retail field with a corporate position at Gadzooks for 25+ years before retiring and starting her small shoe business, Itzy Bitzy. Thirty years, 5 Kids and 1 granddaughter later, she and her husband Rob live in Double Oak with their 2 dogs and their family chickens.
INTRODUCING MICHELLE PETERS-HILL
Sponsor: Chrissy Mallouf (Denton)
Sponsor: Anna McKissack
Sponsor: Mark Wise
Agent Tip of the Week!
NEW TREC Advertising Requirements:
New Rules adopted November 2017 and are effective May 15, 2018.
Here are some important facts and guidelines to follow:
- All DBAs (assumed business names and team names) must be registered with TREC by the brokerage BEFORE the name can be used in advertising. Please speak to me about this process so I can help you!
- All DBAs (individual names and team names) must end with the word “Team” or “Group”.
- Team names cannot contain terms that imply that the team is offering brokerage services independent of the broker, even if it ends with the word “Team” or “Group”.
- “Team” or “Group” must be the same size font as the rest of your DBA or team name.
- Each advertisement must include the following in a readily noticeable location in the advertisement:
(1) the name of the license holder or team placing the advertisement; and
(2) the broker’s name in at least half the size of the largest contact information for any sales agent, associated broker, or team name contained in the advertisement.
- An advertisement violates TRELA 1101.652(b)(23) if it is an ad:
(1) that uses a title, such as owner, president, CEO, COO, or other similar title, email or website address that implies a sales agent is responsible for the operation of the brokerage;
(2) that contains a team name with terms that imply the team is offering brokerage services independent from its sponsoring broker, including, but not limited to “realty”, “brokerage”, “company” and “associates”.
SPECIAL NOTE: At a meeting on February 12, the Commission instructed agency staff to research and determine the steps necessary to remove the term “REALTY” from the list of terms that would imply a team is acting independently of a sponsoring broker and accept the term “REALTY” when used in a TEAM NAME.
Broker Contract Training
Each week I am adding a training video link for every page of the new One to Four Family Residential Contract done by our Broker, Anne Lakusta.
This week is Page 4:
All contract videos have been uploaded on our Tech Page, www.KWMetroNorthTech.com, so you can watch the entire series. Get to know your new contract!
The new contract mandatory use is May 15th, 2018.
What’s Going On In Your Market Center?
C O R E MENTORSHIP ORIENTATION
(Creating Outstanding Realtors For Excellence)
4/23/2018 at 2:45 PM
Creating Outstanding Realtors for Excellence – is a fast track program to provide agents with the foundation needed to launch their business, and get off to a fast, exciting start in real estate!
This 90 minute orientation class covers how, what, when and where details necessary to get your Real Estate business started with Dallas Metro North. You will be introduced to “Path to Success”. Path to Success is your first 100 days business guide.
Cinda Knight, Productivity Coach, facilitates this class and program. If you have questions about the CORE program, Cinda’s email is email@example.com.
If you want to build your profit share tree, this is also an excellent recruiting tool for you so come & check it out!
Sponsored By Lawyers Title!
More Training Events This Week!
Monday, April 23rd ~ 10:00-11:00 ~ Tech-Beyond Orientation ~ Tammy Bunk
Monday, April 23rd ~ 12:00-1:00 ~ Labs & Keller Cloud-KWU Live Stream ~ Tammy Bunk
Monday, April 23rd ~ 1:00-1:30 ~ CGI Call
Monday, April 23rd ~ 2:00-3:00~ KWDMN Book Club ~ Mike Tobin
Wednesday, April 25th ~ 12:00-1:00 ~ CORE Level 2 ~ Cinda Knight
Wednesday, April 25th ~ 1:00-2:00 ~ Get Listings NOW ~ Anna McKissack
Wednesday, April 25th ~ 1:30-3:00 ~ CORE Level 1 ~ Cinda Knight
Friday, April 27th ~ 9:00-12:00 ~ Tech and New Agent Orientation ~ Rosemary Croney and Tammy Bunk
*Join Rosemary and Tammy for tech tips and an overview of Policies & Procedures. Not just for new agents.
Friday, April 27th ~ 12:00-1:00 ~ P&P- Tips, Tricks, and Cheap Techniques ~ Kymberly Prim w/KW Dallas Preston Road
Friday, April 27th ~ 2:00-4:00 ~ Technology Genius Bar ~ Tammy Bunk
Friday, April 27th ~ 3:00-4:00 ~ Keller Cloud Product Updates and Q&A! ~ Tammy Bunk
Save the Dates!
Buyers Agent Panel Discussion
This class is for agents looking for a Buyer’s Agent. Come learn from the best on HOW to look for and find the best possible fit to your team.
Panel consists of:
*Lunch Provided By Lawyers Title*
Congratulations To Our Newest Cappers!
Kurt and Kathy Kiefer